Sunday, 26 March 2017

Leh Ladakh road trip - Heaven on Earth : India Travel blog




Road trip to Leh Ladakh, India.


Once I read an article of Jacob Hoerger who described what does it feel like to drive in America. He said, how these road trips, cars, friends travelling at the same destination yet, it lead us to realise our own meaning to the journey. I think, the core notion of the Adventure road trip (Experience trips) is to have a group of friends (Who you like the most), a car (Which will broke down few times no matter how much you prepare) and explore the infinity (Truly liberating experience)— is beguiling. 
However, the actual act of being on a road trip is more therapeutic than the destination itself.

In the first part India blog travel series, I want to tell a story, not with the words but with pictures, after all a picture is worth 1000 words.


Get Set Go......
 

No comments :

Post a Comment