Saturday, 8 April 2017

Explore, Eat, Drink and Shop : fun things to do in Glasgow, Scotland



 
Before I get into things to see and do in Glasgow, I should quickly compare Glasgow to Edinburgh, as they are the two major cities of Scotland. There seems to be a clear distinction between the cities, where Edinburgh is the tourist city, and Glasgow is more of the city where people work and live. This is mostly true in that the architecture and the sights in Edinburgh are more glamourous, and there seem to be more things to do as a tourist.
On the other hand, though, Glasgow is a great city to visit as a tourist as it has a very local feel to it and, even though there are a lot of museums, shops, and pubs, it feels more like a real city. There is a ton of music in Glasgow and lots of pubs, where you will likely find more locals than tourists. Both Glasgow and Edinburgh are great cities to visit and I can’t say that I preferred one over the other as they were both great.


No comments :

Post a Comment